About Mounce & Associates
Mounce & Associates is a dynamic, growth-oriented Environmental, Safety & DOT HAZMAT services firm focused on providing a unique style technical support to our clients. We serve clients across many industries and sectors, and are actively seeking top talent to become part of our team.
Mounce & Associates has an opening for an entry level Environmental Scientist / Engineer. Relative to the candidate’s education and professionalism, the ideal candidate will work on a team to meet the goals and objectives of the various Clients. To assist in the development and implementation of Environmental Compliance Management programs.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Be Professional
- To be able to work as a team to achieve goals and objectives
- Entry level knowledge in Environmental regulations
- Assist in the develop and implementation of Environmental Management Systems at industrial facilities located throughout North America
- Perform Aspects & Impacts Analysis at industrial facilities
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients
Candidates should have:
- Bachelors degree or higher (Science or Engineering)
- 0 years of related experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of project activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective technical writing skills
- Must be US Citizen
- Very professional
- No visible tattoos
The position is located in Carrollton, Texas. Expected travel (overnight): 40%
Please send resume and cover letter to Resumes@Mounce.net. Please include “Open Position: Environmental Specialist – Entry Level” in the subject line.