Mounce & Associates is a dynamic, growth-oriented Environmental, Safety & DOT HAZMAT services firm focused on providing a unique style technical support to our clients. We serve clients across many industries and sectors, and are actively seeking top talent to become part of our team.
Mounce & Associates has an opening for an Environmental Scientist / Specialist. Relative to the candidate’s education and experience, the ideal candidate will work with various Clients implementing and managing Environmental Compliance Management programs.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Be Professional
- Advance knowledge in Environmental regulations (Federal, State, Local)
- Develop and Implement Environmental Management Systems at industrial facilities located throughout North America
- Perform Aspects & Impacts Analysis at industrial facilities
- Perform Environmental Training
- Develop and implement Environmental Programs
- Communicate effectively with Clients
Candidates should have:
- Bachelors degree or higher
- REM / CHMM or equivalent certification a plus
- Working knowledge of Environmental Regulations
- 2+ years of related experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of project activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective technical writing skills
- Must be US Citizen.
- Must present yourself professionally
- No visible tattoos
The position is located in Carrollton, Texas (Addison Airport Area). Expected travel (overnight): <30%
Please send resume and cover letter to Resumes@Mounce.net. Please include “Open Position: Environmental Scientist” in the subject line.