OPEN POSITION: Safety Specialist
About Mounce & Associates
Mounce & Associates is a dynamic, growth-oriented Environmental, Safety & DOT HAZMAT services firm focused on providing a unique style technical support to our clients. We serve clients across many industries and sectors, and are actively seeking top talent to aid in our growth.
Mounce & Associates has an opening for a Safety Specialist. Relative to the candidate’s education and experience, the ideal candidate will work with various Clients implementing and managing Health & Safety compliance programs.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Advance knowledge in OSHA regulations
- Develop and Implement Safety Management System at industrial facilities located throughout North America.
- Perform Hazard Assessments at industrial facilities
- Perform Safety & Health Training
- Develop and implement Safety Programs
- Communicate effectively with Clients
Candidates should have:
- Bachelors degree or higher
- ASP (CSP Preferred). Must be able to pass CSP exam within 2 years of employment.
- Working knowledge of Safety & Health Regulations
- 3+ years of related experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of project activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective technical writing skills along with MS Office proficiency
The position is located in Carrollton, Texas. Expected travel (overnight): 50%
Please send resume and cover letter to Resumes@Mounce.net. You must include “Open Position: Safety Specialist” in the subject line.